This client creates this Brand Protection Team to collaborate with manufacturers and distributors in order to maintain control over and protect their brands from internet misuse. The quick expansion of online sales, as well as the wild west aspect of open e-commerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart, have aided entrepreneurs in increasing sales and expanding their operations. Businesses were also faced with difficulties as a result of this. A Client Success Specialist works closely with businesses to implement brand monitoring initiatives and safeguard their brands and products.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Two years experience in a client-facing role or e-commerce business.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Interest in dynamic industries, like e-commerce, startups, or online marketplaces.
- Familiar with project management and CRM tools like Asana and HubSpot.
- Communicate directly with clients, sales team, and data specialists to identify brand-protection strategies.
- Plan and execute new client onboarding processes and monitor registration.
- Focus on the growth and retention of each client by understanding their brand protection needs and meeting their goals.
- Review data monitoring campaigns, determine the best practices to protect your client’s brands and reputations, and develop monthly client reports.
- Use data to alter brand monitoring strategies and meet clients’ varying enforcement needs.