Our client provides in-depth business, product, and industry expertise with their solution partners. Our partners include Infor (now with Birst), BlackLine, Tableau and IBM. They assist and advise whether you are implementing a packaged Enterprise Business solution, spend control solution, or developing specific and actionable Business Analytics for your business objectives.
And now they are seeking a Cloud Solutions Account Manager !
You will be responsible for software sales to achieve both company and personal quotas. Responsibilities include developing marketing plans that provide leads, managing assigned accounts, and understanding customers’ business issues and design strategies. This individual has advanced knowledge of at least one industry vertical and the software applications in that industry.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree: BS or BA, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated experience as a proven sales performer in the software solutions industry
- Demonstrated experience selling with experience in enterprise-class license sales.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota.
- Ability to establish and manage executive-level customer relationships
- Ability to work well with the Sales team, Consulting, Customer Support Group, Development, Marketing, and Sales Management.
- Willingness to Travel post COVID into our sales territories of the Americas.
- Responsible for prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline.
- Responsible for coordinating closely with internal counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize our revenue capture from customers and prospects in the assigned territory.
- Nurture the customer by providing value-added solutions.
- Update and maintain CRM database and provide accurate weekly reports reflecting territory and pipeline status.
- Coordinate and originate ideas with marketing campaigns to target their territory