The ideal candidate will oversee projects from bidding to execution. You will work with senior management and act as the point of contact for clients.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in construction inspections and/or construction projects required or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential duties as listed.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience in permitting a must
- Effectively communicate job site issues to project team
- Route documents, correspondence, both internally and externally Communicate between all parties involved in equipment transfers, and maintain the equipment transfer records
- Prepare field purchase orders and track materials
- Maintain the configuration of contract drawings and specifications.
- Develop, update and maintain document control and administrative procedures and work instructions.
- Apply for and obtain all necessary permits for projects
- Track and schedule inspections to ensure close out of projects
- Liaison with contractors, project managers or other individuals to meet deadline dates of projects. Identify contractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Assists in close-out process and confirms appropriate filing of all paperwork.
- Preparation of job folders and books for handoff meetings
- Gathering required info such as contract, RFP, take off documents, work scope, plans, installation details, specifications, product and safety data sheets
- Submittal package preparations in Procore or similar
- Requesting warranty and close out docs from manufacturers
- Recording NTO’s
- Receive Submittals and create books for field & office