Our client is a leading mattress manufacturer with close to 60 years of history and a worldwide presence in 100 countries worldwide and they are seeking for Customer Care Specialist to join their team!
This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic, professional, and hardworking individuals who are ready to support the company’s customer care functions and help its transition to a customer-centric organization.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter who is capable of maintaining a constant standard of excellence when dealing with both private and business customers.
You will need to display independence, a sincere commitment to helping customers and co-workers, and the ability to solve time-sensitive problems while respecting the company protocols.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service, sales or other related fields (eCommerce a plus)
- Minimum 2 years of experience with QuickBooks
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Be a team player but able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and professional demeanor (be happy to help, both customers and co-
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Native English speaker
- French and/or Italian a plus
- Handle customer inquiries and requests
- Provide information about products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Process orders and enter data into QuickBooks
- Update stock reports
- Handle returns and exchanges
- Help with basic website and eCommerce duties
- Help monitor company inventory in QuickBooks and detect discrepancies
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Support the back-office A/R function
- Support the marketing office with promos and mailers