Our client is part of a multinational insurance holdings group with interests in insurance brokers, managing general agents and insurance carriers in the US and Latin America, offering their clients an integral solution for their personal, commercial, life, health and other insurance needs.
They are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team in Key Biscayne, FL. They are seeking for someone with passion for delivering personalized service to their clients with experience working in insurance, ideally with high net worth clientele and their unique insurance needs.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Account Managers in their daily duties and providing exceptional customer service to their private clients.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2+ years of experience working in private insurance companies and Costumer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual(English/ Spanish)
- Costumer service license (4-40)
- Provides prompt, efficient, and high-quality service to client-facing colleagues to assist with behind the scene objectives.
- You’re the type of person who thrives on taking care of things the right way the first time.
- You are a detailed and analytical self-starter.
- You have a keen attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have at least a moderate level of proficiency with computer applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel, with the ability to learn appropriate insurance company and firm software programs.
- You are great at multi-tasking, work efficiently, stay very organized and thrive in fast-paced environments.