As our client continues to grow across industry verticals, we are seeking a relationship-driven individual to help retain and expand their growing portfolio of customers globally.
You will join a digital media collaboration platform that enables – and inspires – brands to request, manage and share user – and creator -generated content with influencers, talent, advocates, athletes, brand ambassadors, employees, fans, and more.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will support some of their most iconic sports, entertainment, and consumer brand customers.
This position is fully remote in the US. Eastern Time preferred.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3+ years of SaaS B2b account management or customer success required.
- 5+ years of working at or directly with sports and/or entertainment & media organizations.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Proven results in meeting customer retention and expansion goals.
- Excellent presentation skills – verbal and written.
- Clear understanding of the social media landscape and current trends.
- A proactive, intentional approach handling customer relationships.
- Willingness to travel based on customer needs.
- Establish customer relationships to build trust and advocates.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering to advocate on behalf of customers and deliver value at every touchpoint.
- Guide a customer through on-boarding, including initial setup and training to ensure maximum usage, value, retention and expansion.
- Support Director of Strategic Accounts with overall portfolio, co-owning both customer-facing and internal execution and communication.
- Monitor customer usage and metrics to track adoption, opportunities for expansion and at-risk signs.
- Work proactively to eliminate risk for churn, escalating customer issues as needed
- Deliver reports to showcase value, opportunities for improvement and growth, and overall trends.
- Stock options
- Great benefits package: unlimited vacation, health, dental and vision benefits
- This position is fully remote in the US. Eastern Time preferred.