Our client is a family owned bank institution with more than 25 years of experience in South Miami. Right now they are looking for a Digital Banking representative to perform diverse functions related to systems processing, serves as an informational resource on all internal procedures related to Online Banking, Cash Management, Bill Pay and Mobile Deposit Capture. Must demonstrate independent judgment required for planning, prioritizing, and organizing a diverse workload.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills a must.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Ability to handle several ongoing projects at the same time.
- Excellent organizational skills a must.
- Discretionary judgment.
Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be all-inclusive or to prevent other duties from being assigned:
- Review and accept the paperwork of new clients.
- Review and accept all paperwork for newly added or deleted services.
- Research and resolve customer issues.
- Work with clients and third-party vendors to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Deactivate bill pay for closed accounts.
- Set up new mobile deposit capture for clients.
- May assist in the testing and implementation of new online Bank and Cash Management products or services.
- Monitor accounts opened online and communicate any concerns to management.
- Meet with clients to train them on the functions and operations of the products.
- Answer customer inquiries via email, telephone or in person regarding Treasury/Cash Management products.
- Create and maintain internet banking activity spreadsheets regarding business accounts, bill payment accounts, and pending business customers.
- Review and maintain daily reports dealing with internet bill payments, internet merchants, and business internet activity, online wire requests and new internet business setup.
- Provide input in the design of workflow; procedures for the continued development of Cash Management Solutions.
- Provide customer’s service and support services to Personal Baking as needed.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the Bank’s Cash Management Products and Services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 + years of retail banking and customer service experience.