Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world and they are currently looking for a Digital Product Manager B2B / B2C, in Panama.
The Digital Product Manager owns and drives the overall success and growth of a portfolio of Digital Products and journeys for the LatAm region. Tasks and responsibilities include but not limited to the definition, creation, strategy, measurement, development of: Digital Products, journeys and touchpoints. The Digital Product Manager coordinates with and manages several cross functional teams including the Digital Development team for technical specifications, Business Units managers to capture business needs and requirements, and coordinating with other support areas such as marketing and engineering. Constant contact, collaboration and management of remote teams and vendors is important to the success of the role and critical for roll out, measurement and strategy for growth.
This position will define and implement different strategies for the different key moments within the B2C and B2B journey (Discovery, e-Sales, Self-service, e-care and recommendation). These include developing a definition, execution and performance management of existing products and channels. This role is pivotal to the overall digital transformation of the company and support the business products value proposition.
Responsible for the delivery of the digitalization index of the subscription journey (penetration and financial metrics).
Qualifications / Requirements
- Fully Bi-lingual English & Spanish languages.
- Digital native user with deep understanding of value chain, user engagement through digital products, from the end user perspective as well as provider.
- Experience managing fast development processes and interacting with software architects and 3rd party technology providers to achieve desired product features & offering
- Experience managing teams directly and indirectly, preferably with experience managing remote teams
- Good understanding of social media and how they can positive influence user adoption, and viral growth of digital services
- Knowledge and experience in project and product management. Must have very strong skills in Project initiation especially in technology and business requirements gathering, understanding the level of detail required to proceed with any product, estimations, planning and rapid mobilization.
- Familiar with mobile content and application stores and web sites/portals technical requirements.
- Data driven decision maker. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience in telecommunications or cable business is a plus.
- Digital Product Management covering product definition, road map, digital strategy and implementations of projects.
- Evangelize and promote the adoption of digital products across business units as integral part of Millicom’s strategy.
- Responsible for implementing, tracking and maintaining KPIs. Compare these across different regions and generate insights and benchmarks to set new goals and objectives locally and regionall
- Monitor product KPIs and indicators for monthly reporting and identify trends and corrective measures per market.
- Develop and share success stories, best practices, case studies and key performance factors from industry wide practices as well as Millicom implementations.
- Able to manage both short term feature releases and longer term Roadmap.
- Engage and involve other inter-functional teams to achieve a complete communication across units. Legal, Procurement, Prod Development, Sales and Marketing.
- Organize regional activities to align strategy, measure digital services performance and evolve services to continuously satisfy market needs
Education / Training
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Master’s degree (MBA) is a plus
- +7 years in solution development and implementation in digital projects and 10 years of experience overall.
- Managerial experience in medium to large size organizations
- Digital Product & Project Management
- Extensive knowledge of CMS systems, usability and customer journeys
- Experience with SEO/SEM to drive business results.
- Knowledge of usability, accessibility and analytics
- Effective stakeholder management skills with a strong customer focus
- Strong line management experience
- Demonstrated product planning success in a fast-paced multi-product environment
- Thorough understanding of the product lifecycle management process and user experience touch point management