Our client is funding for merchants and small businesses to make access to capital faster and easier, giving businesses the flexibility to get the capital they need at the moment.
They are seeking a Marketing Director with a passion for marketing concepts, an understanding of business development, team management, and a commitment to product execution. The ideal candidate should have strong problem-solving skills, leadership talents, Copywrite experience, exposure to financial technology, and project and people management abilities. This position is full-time and located in El Segundo, CA.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Financial technology experience preferred.
- 5 years prior work experience with a marketing or public relations degree.
- Exceptional professionalism and customer service skills.
- Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with efficient follow-up.
- Independent critical and creative thinking.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment, under immense pressure.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office and Google.
- Ability to motivate and focus cross-functional teams to reach challenging goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Web or Internet start-up environment and customer service experience a big plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United State
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plans and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Lead the development of their marketing plans working closely with the marketing team as well as an outside marketing agency.
- Working with our business development team to lead our affiliates’ (partners) marketing efforts.
- Management of creative and content teams as well as distribution partners to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy. This strategy should be focused on growing audiences for our products and services.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design, copywriting, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.