Our client is a world class leader in retail industry, is now looking for a Dynamics 365 Warehouse Management System Specialist, to join their team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Able to independently set up, configure, and maintain the WMS module in AX.
- Deep understanding of the integration of the WMS module with the other modules in AX, in particular procurement, transportation, finance.
- Hands-on experience of physical warehouse processes required.
- Results oriented.
- Willing and able to deliver results even under difficult circumstances.
- Resilient and hard-working.
- Willing to continuously learn and improve on the job and to propose new and better ways to do business.
- Good manners, in particular while working with colleagues under pressure (example shops openings, month end reporting, late deliveries, etc.).
- Cooperation with the different business units (purchasing, finance, logistics, etc.) and with their peers within the AX and IT team is critical and requires the willingness to follow up and obtain appropriate answers and/or resources to keep project on track.
- Prior experience with import/export highly desirable.
- Profound knowledge of the Warehouse Management System module in AX (advanced and standard).