Our client is a leader in beauty products and right now they are looking for an E-Learning & Community Manager to plan, develop, deploy and manage internal E-learning Social APP to strengthen their brand’s image, engage users and increase learning/community activity.
Qualifications / Requirements
Digital Transformation Leadership
- Strategizes digital transformation
- Upskills and transmits digital knowledge and mindset
- Drives the change toward brand and consumer centricity
- Leads toward data-driven organization
Digital Brand Building
- Builds audience through relevant content
- Scales consumers and influencers engagement
- Masters digital marketing tactics
- Optimizes investments & ROI
- Masters analytics to build action plans
Digital Technology Expertise
- Leads with strong agile project management skills
- Acts as a strategic business partner
- Has deep technical skills
- Focuses on delivery: design/build/run
Embodies Brand Identity
- Master brand identity and knows sense of purpose
- Masters market and trends knowledge
- Designs appropriate learning solutions for Customer Experience
Elevates Customer Experience & Service Attitude
- Fosters empathy
- Knows customer profiles & transmits customer centricity
- Animates learning communities with passion
Manage and plan the need for content
- Collaborate with Marketing and Education teams to create, manage and execute monthly brands’ Educational, social and viral Editorial Agenda.
- Manage a promotional and editorial calendar adopting a test and learn approach.
- Ensure measurement with identified KPIs.
- Select and manage external agencies when required.
Provide Innovative & Meaningful Content
- Supervise all material development and distribution for digital media, copy-edit and proofread all content.
- Create compelling and engaging digital content, which will attract and engage users encouraging interactivity.
- Monitor social media, flagging opportunities to create direct content and share best practices to internal stakeholders.
- Learn about upcoming product launches, brand activities, international events, to ensure they are incorporated in the monthly content calendar.
- Track trends and news within the beauty industry at large, to ensure the community is participating in relevant conversations.
Interact with users
- Interact with users using social media management related tools to generate activity and engagement.
- Be the spokesperson of the company on the app: news, advice, etc.
Provide internal stakeholders with detailed feedbacks
- Produce monthly/quarterly reports (activities-KPIs-trend) including next month/quarter agenda.
- Act as an in-house content expert; produce social media listening and engagement reports for internal teams to fuel insight development.