Our client is a company with decades of experience in the healthcare field, helping those americans without health insurance. Through sponsorship programs, Medicaid screening and premium monitoring, empowering patients to get the coverage and care they need and get back on their feet.
They are looking for a Eligibility Onsite Manager to join their team!
This position is responsible for overseeing the daily operations and company’s employees of the assigned site.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Understanding of copay, co-insurance, and deductibles with commercial insurance
- Understanding qualifications of Medicaid and Disability
- Ability to communicate effectively in speaking and writing as needed
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Perform basic operations in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Attention to detail
- Work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Review hospital daily status report for any workflow, accuracy, or process issues
- Check employee follow ups due
- Walk around to ensure all work areas are free from clutter, HIPAA information, trash, etc.
- Check that employees are responding to emails and phone messages
- Hold weekly team meetings
- Approve team timecards and time off requests
- Schedule onsite employees and maintain an updated calendar
- Identify and correct any HIPAA compliance issues
- Assist and train onsite employees with application processes and all other services
- Complete employee performance reviews, disciplinary actions and performance improvement plans
- Approve supply requests
- Attempt to resolve a customer complaint issues or concerns before escalating to Regional Manager or Director of Operations
- Report concerns with any daily workflow processes, FileMaker problems, issues with employees, customer complaints and DCF issues as soon as reported.
- Other duties as assigned
Education / Training
- High School Diploma required
- College Degree or some college preferred
- 3 +5 years of related experience with Medicaid/Disability required
- +3 years of prior experience managing a staff in a hospital environment