Our client is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company focused on helping brands, publishers, agencies, and platforms leverage data to build customer intelligence, experiences, and relationships. Our client has a team of 65 across offices in the US, Singapore, India, Australia, and UAE with over 300 customers. With an unprecedented amount of data being generated by customers today, they make it easy for businesses to understand, target, and measure their customers by leveraging their customer data with their industry-leading identity solution. Our client’s platform collects, unifies, enriches, and activates data for marketing and analytics use cases so users can focus on executing their strategy and delivering their products.
Qualifications / Requirements
Experience: 5+ years in Enterprise Sales; 2+ years with a startup.
To reside in the USA.
Experience in Enterprise SaaS/Big Data or Data sales
- Lay down the vision and charter for Data as a service; institutionalize to key stakeholders in the organization.
- Drive adoption of Data Intelligence in key identified customer categories to gain rapid market share in the first 90-180 days.
- Work with data science, engineering and partnerships teams to identify new customer categories for Product-Market Fit.
- Work with Sales to build case studies and references by vertical.
- Leverage product marketing to organize category-focused Webinars for demand generation.
- Build the annual operating plan and resourcing plan to scale the business.
- Build out a product roadmap including a data acquisition strategy to scale product adoption across multiple geographies and categories.
- Deliver long-term revenue and profitability goals from the Business Unit.