Our client is a leading eCommerce company, currently looking for a Executive Assistant / Office Manager to join their team.
They are looking for an individual with positive attitude, self-motivated always organized; interested in working in a fast pace environment that offers amazing career opportunities.
This role is responsible for working closely with both the CEO and overall executive team to support day to day operations. Duties include scheduling and handling everything on the executive team’s calendar, project management and reporting.
The Executive Assistant / Office Manager will assist in making the company run smoothly and assist the executive team in maximizing productivity and in ensuring transparency and visibility in project status and overall processes.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English), Spanish is a plus
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent Google (Gmail, G-Drive, calendar etc.) and MS Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Outlook) knowledge
- Knowledge in Accounting (incl. Quickbooks) ad HR is a plus
- Quick-thinker and Problem solver.
- Hands-on and a strategic, solution-oriented problem solver with a desire to learn.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Provide assistance to the executive team by handling various administrative details to ensure efficient office operations.
- Perform various executive assistant duties of a technical and/or highly confidential nature.
- Screen mail and callers, respond to or route inquiries to appropriate personnel, and bring matters of major importance to the executive’s attention.
- Research compile and summarize information to formulate correspondence and to respond to inquiries; follow-up to secure requested reports and data.
- Assist the CEO with all Investor Relations related communication, including presentations, emails and schedule meetings.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Arrange and monitor meeting appointments for the executives.
- Make travel arrangements, prepare proper forms and follow through with proper expense account preparation.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Provide periodic and short-term relief to other team members.
- Establish and maintain confidential and specialized files and records.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
Education / Training
- College degree, BA or similar; any other certification such as PA diploma or certification is a plus
- 5+ Years work experience as an Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Operations Manager, or similar role
- Experience with digital industry (agency, eCommerce or similar) is a plus
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Familiarity with Project management, project management applications and software (Monday, Asana, Basecamp, Slack) is a plus