Our client is a famous brewing company located in more than 70 countries, right now they are looking for an Executive Office Manager to be responsible for the management of the president and chief executive office, as well as maintaining the office functionality for a staff of 15 regional executives.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant experience required
- Experience within the Food & Beverage industry preferred.
- Bilingual English & Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Extensive experiencing working with executives and Board Members.
- Planning Supervisory Board Meetings, Executive Team Meetings.
- Extensive office management experience.
- High level of professionalism in communicating with counterparts internally and externally.
- Experience in fast-paced office environment.
- Build strong cross-cultural relationships.
- Work under pressure.
- Act as an entrepreneur.
- Put safety first.
- Collaborate through trust.
- Focus on support vs. control.
- Keep it simple.
- Learn to improve.
- Provide high-level office support for the Regional President’s office.
- Manage the Regional President’s agenda.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Executive assistants from the group regarding President travel and meetings and ensure strong working relationships are built across the senior executive assistant population
- Aligns the Regional Office agenda with the Global Executive Team agenda.
- Maintain special/strategic projects for regional executives.
- Advise, support, assist, coordinate and collaborate on special projects.
- Oversight of multifaceted teams.
- Management of office facilities and all associated responsibilities.
- Manage regional office communications and agenda.
- Regional project and event management.
- Handle commercial and personal sensitive and confidential information with utmost discretion.
- Prepare documents and presentation materials.
- Screen and respond to incoming correspondence and inquiries of the President.
- Draft letters and information releases.
- Pro-active travel and itinerary scheduling.
- Arrange and attend internal meetings and external meetings, including foreign visitors requirements.
- Understand company systems and processes and use them efficiently and effectively.
- Operates as advanced IT helpdesk support.
- Handle the financial administration of the Presidents office, including budget summaries.
- Establish vendor relationships and ensuring representation of company products.
- Build relationships with the key external customers to the Regional executives so that you are able to best support customer visits and ongoing relationships.
- Great salary.
- Company-Paid Life Insurance.
- 20 days vacations.
- 401(k) Match 5% after one year.