Our client is a family owned bank institution with more than 25 years of experience in South Miami. Right now they are looking for an Executive/Personal Assistant with a strong background.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior level management (SVP & above)
- Ability to resolve issues, work independently, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and adaptability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet, Intranet
- Ability to become familiar with bank specific programs and software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use discretionary judgement.
- Possess professional and courteous demeanor
- Flexibility to work past normal business hours as necessary.
- Complete a wide range of administrative tasks, including correspondence, social media postings, agreements that require a high level of typing proficiency and a good knowledge of generally accepted format principles.
- Prepare administrative and board reports. Gather involved data and information from a variety of sources, such as regulations, computer print outs, and does research as necessary. Verifies data accuracy and relevance, reorganizes and drafts reports to ensure the meaningful display of information and that reports fulfill the intended purpose.
- Maintain supervisor’s calendar, reminds supervisor of scheduled appointments and meetings. Assembles documents, reports, information as required to prepare for meetings. Ensure that participants are informed of meeting dates and times and have the necessary information and documents.
- Work as a Personal Assistant, taking care of personal stuff for the Chairman, including:
- Schedule meetings, appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Greet and screen visitors and customers. Exercises tact, judgment, initiative, and extensive knowledge of supervisor’s functional area to determine those who can be handled by subordinate officers and staff.
- Coordinate bank and community events; track RSVP’s for executives.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
Education / Training
- High School diploma or equivalent.