Our client is a well-recognized semi-custom builder of center-console saltwater fishing boats and catamarans, captivating and enabling sport fishermen and women to pursue their trophies with intuitive designs, superb construction, and exhilarating performance, since 2006.
They are looking for a Facilities and Equipment Coordinator to join their team!
You will provide effective support and complete various tasks like manage permits, equipment and facilities maintenance, daily purchasing requests. Implement a safety strategy and confirm safe conditions.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Sea trial sign-in/out daily – Maintain Record
- Tag Registrations
- Forklift, Trailers and Trucks service tracking
- Maintain Service Log of all Air Compressors and Vacuum pumps
- Maintain certificate of liabilities of all vendors
- Maintain schedule for all trash and hazardous waste Pick up
- Insurance Plans (company trucks) – Maintain Log and renewal processes
- Safety service coordination
- Request estimates when requested for all facilities
- Complete in house inspections monthly to ensure we follow all requirements necessary for compliance with Safety, Air, Fire and Alarm (for preparedness of Actual Inspections)
- Permits – Comply and maintain all permits on time (Electrothermal Scan/Burgler Alarm/Air Compressor Boiler/Fire Sprinkler/Fire Extinguishers/Fire Permits/Local Business Tax/Zoning Use/Certificate of Use/Title V Operating Permits/Air Construction – Air Pollution Permits.
- Works seamlessly with the team while fitting in with the Invincible culture
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates thorough comprehension of instruction by performing desired tasks accurately and timely while delivering high-quality work
- Outstanding collaborative skills and professionalism