Our client is a among Barron’s Top 50 Registered Investment Advisors with approximately $4.0 billion in assets under management and offices located in Los Angeles, Century City, Manhattan Beach and North Palm Beach.
They provide an holistic approach to wealth management and legacy planning for prominent high net worth families, business owners and entrepreneurs.
If you area a highly motivated and trustworthy professional this might be the opportunity to join their team as a Financial Advisor, in North Palm Beach, FL.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 10+ years of experience as a Registered Investment Advisor working with high net worth clients
- Minimum AUM of $100 million of mostly qualified HNW clients
- Ability to transfer current book of business to job role
- Required Licenses: Series 65
- Previous comprehensive, fee-based planning experience
- Demonstrated level of technical expertise on wealth planning issues
- Excellent presentation, listening, writing and communication skills
- Must enjoy working with clients and have excellent relationship building skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and basic information technology troubleshooting skills
- Source and manage new and existing clients
- Review and analyze investment portfolios and making suitable product recommendations for clients
- Communicate with clients, providing services in account management, technical support, and problem-solving
- Acquire and demonstrate knowledge of and adherence to the regulation of securities, investments and investment products, securities markets, and financial planning
- Work with team to prepare correspondence, spreadsheets, and presentation materials for client meetings and communication
- Assist in firm-wide projects where needed
Education / Training
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent knowledge preferred