Our client is a leader in the telecommunications industry and right now they are looking for a Financial Analyst who will work with the Financial Manager to manage all control, planning and management reporting for TNA.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for assistintg with budgeting and weekly/monthly sales and financial results reporting. Involvement in preparation of budget, planning and financial information for board presentation. Daily liaison with Manager, Finance and Sales team for control, reporting, planning and budgeting issues. This is a key role that must exhibit strong leadership capabilities and capable of establishing good relations with Finance team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- PC proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Excel advanced skills is a must.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish).
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills – able to assimilate and analyze large quantities of information.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, strong collaborative skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Process oriented, team player.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Support the preparation and consolidated financial reports on a monthly basis, to ensure a clear understanding of business results.
- Elaboration and support analysis of the performance TUSA report on a monthly basis.
- Highlight key trends in metrics and provide insight and comparison across the businesses.
- Assist with preparation of board presentation materials.
- Work closely with Manager in planning, budgeting and forecasting relates duties across TNA.
- Support Sales Organization through P&L analysis of Customer Sales opportunities (Salesforce)
- Validation and consolidation of information. Preparation and analysis of Regional revenue reports.
- Assist with detailed analytical review of the P&L and provide meaningful variance reporting and supporting analysis.
- Support, control and approve of the different purchase requisition based on the adequate budgeting x unit and cost center responsible.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Accounting
- Master’s degree in Finance or MBA is a plus.
- Qualified professional with at least 3 years previous experience
- Previous experience in Telecom industry is a plus, within financial planning and analysis roles
- Experience with SAP ERP / Salesforce – is a plus