Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst.
This role will be responsible for supporting the financial planning and forecasting for the company and analyzing and reporting on our results for internal and external stakeholders. Reports to Director FP&A.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bilingual (Solid English and Fluent Spanish)
- Strong computer skills to include Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Strong financial acumen and strong analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills to drive consensus and influence peers and senior executives at the market and regional level.
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Sensitive to multi-cultural work environment, experienced in working in internationally dispersed teamsAble to deliver results under tight deadlines and at times with minimum direct supervision.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Supervision of BI Financial Analyst within the Shared Service Center
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Support organization’s budget and operations plans, including all monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, including financial reports to the board of directors and its committees as needed. Consolidate the budget cycle presentation for the Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Support FPA Director on building presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Providing comprehensive variance analyses of budgets and forecasts including identification of trends, gaps, and risk/opportunity areas within the business.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and MBA, is a plus.
- +5 years of experience in forecasting and planning, business analytics, valuation modeling or decision support required within the TMT environment
- Previous Oracle experience preferred (HFM -Hyperion Financial Management- and Hyperion Planning)