Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world, ranked several times as a Great Place to work in their industry.
They are currently looking for a Financial Systems Manager, in Luxembourg. This role will be responsible for the administration, consistency and improvement of the company’s Financial systems. Financial systems include consolidation, planning/budgeting and reporting, including its interfaces with accounting (ERP) systems. Also, will be instrumental in developing the company’s finance systems roadmap and execution aligned with the Finance strategy.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of financial systems and SmartView
- Understanding of accounting processes and financial data
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Ability to easily integrate in a multicultural and fast paced environment
- Fluent in English. Spanish proficiency highly desirable
- End user oriented, calm, communicative, open and willing to changes
- Excellent knowledge of Excel including VBA
- Knowledge of : EPM tools such as HFM, Hyperion Planning, Tidemark, FDM, Oracle eBPCS
- Good working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley IT General Controls and IT Processes
- Ensure client satisfaction through optimal management of support resources and third-party oversight
- Effectively complete the different project tasks assigned to you in parallel to your daily activities
- Effectively use the tools and processes provided to you in line with the company’s standards
- Comply with the different company’s procedures (Information Security Policy as well as Code of conduct etc.)
- Identify potential risks that may affect our business / company
- Support the implementation of the strategy of your department within the overall strategy of the company
Education / Training
- Master’s degree either in Finance or Information Technology.
- 5-10 years’ experience in IT-Finance projects and systems, delivering technical and/or functional projects, including the implementation and operation of support structures
- Experience with public company internal controls and compliance requirements