Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for a Global Mobility Business Partner to join their regional team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
You will be responsible for mainly supporting the Global Mobility Specialist and staff in management for Immigration, Domestics and International relocation/ assignment services.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Advanced English.
- Good knowledge of excel.
- High attention to details.
- Very organized with a good follow up methodology.
- Background handling mobility and immigration processes is a plus.
- This candidate needs to be able to handle employees, managers, and candidates from all levels with a high sense of customer service while being firm when necessary to guide them through the standard process and policies.
- Review and bring up to date Global Mobility company policies.
- Provides administrative support to Global Mobility staff to develop transfer and assignment packages that are based on company policies.
- Keeping up to date the expat benefits package for our employees.
- Supplies ad hoc data requests to Global Mobility Staff in a timely and accurate manner.
- Access data by generating new or existing Global Mobility databases, HRIS or other data sources.
- Create and maintain accounts with the proper information and data from Employee Passports.
- Keeps and bring up-to-date Transfer & Assignment files with Global Mobility databases.
- Creates a requisitions in Purchase Order keeping it updated through the detail matching of payment process with all Vendors and following up until data is updated in GRN.