Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for a Head of Customer & Market Intelligence to join their regional team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
You will be responsible for researching and analyzing market trends, competitor offerings, customer behavior and leading and participating from the customer perspective in projects and day to day activities to market.
Qualifications / Requirements
Desired professional experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in customer understanding, customer intelligence, marketing research, product development, BI, advanced Analytics or related field. Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing leadership roles, including brand, experience in customer journeys, NPS, Analytics & BD tools.
- Proved experience as head of customer, brand experience, research, data & analytics leading for a company with many add-ons, banking and others. Marketing leadership experience at a high growth startup, ideally in banking, Fintech or internet marketplaces.
- Proven experience and expertise in, research, brand, Relational NPS and satisfaction models.
- Adept at working in a data driven, fast moving environments with a bias for action.
- Proven success in developing and scaling a consumer brand.
- High energy and action-oriented.
- A history of leading teams to successful outcomes.
- An aggressive self-starter but still a humble team player with a collaborative style.
- Skilled at developing and managing direct reports with effective team building skills and conflict resolution management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across various departments.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and report directly to the C-Level, Executive teams & Regional ecosystems.
- Strong analytical and data driven decision-making skills, highly data-driven and metrics focused leader with a history of implementing best in class marketing processes and systems to enable effective high growth.
- Proficient in setting sales targets and forecasts.
- A passion for building memorable brands, analytics and driving aggressive transformation strategies.
- Attention to detail and data driven with strong intuition for the customer’s perspective.
- Proven ability to recruit, retain, and motivate high performing and distributed marketing teams.
- Research (from a qualitative, quantitative & Analytical perspective) and analyze market trends, competitor offerings, customer behavior and others.
- Generate actionable insights to drive business development regarding brand products, services, content, projects and strategy.
- Lead and active participate from the customer perspective in projects and day-to-day activities to the market to add value and key metrics associated.
- Develop and implement a Brand and Strategic/Relational NPS ecosystem to manage and provide the customer strategic point of view to the business.
- Identify critical pain-points across the customer touchpoints and oversee the brand attributes to be developed for markets, products and others potential segments to be research.
- Run competitive benchmarks and identify best demonstrated practices for the MFS business, industry and markets.
- Create, develop and perform an Advanced Analytics Strategy to predict business opportunities (w/KPIs) by transforming raw data into valuable information.
- Lead and implement analytical solutions to seamless run analytical tools and models to MFS business (descriptive, predictive and prospective).
- Identify and manage new audiences and customer segments.
- Evaluate and implement tools to track (up to in near real time) the customer, brand and market behavior that provides actionable insights to the business.
- Reporting and visualization skills and demonstrated experience in analytics tools as Advanced Excel, Tableau, SQL, R or Python (non specific).
- Design and provide recommendations to manage customer & market data governance internally to MFS business.
Education / Training
- Business Administration, Economics or Engineering
- Masters Degree, CPA, CFA, or MBA