Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
They are seeking a Head of Risk / Fraud – Mobile Financial Services in Panama.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in the Technical/IT-Computer science/Finance fields
- Operational understanding of risk within Banking, Payments or Mobile financial services industry
- Technical Expertise- Knowledge of Database and Query Tools
- Financial Skills – Audit, Numerical and Analytical Skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Over 10 years’ experience out of which 3 years in financial services, money transfer, mobile/online banking industry
- Senior, established risk and controls specialist
- Over 5 years of relevant management experiencePrevious exposure in the Telecommunications Industry is desirable
- Protect MFS (Mobile Financial Services) revenues and bottom line through the identification, monitoring and mitigation of all risks associated with MFS.
- Lead the effort to implement proactive risk management within MFS and coordinate with other stakeholders in order to implement risk management policies, controls and best practices.
- Ensure that processes and controls are in place, documented and operated as designed to guarantee accurate processing of transactions, safeguard customer and company funds and mitigate the risk of fraud, error and regulatory non-compliance.
- You will help design processes and controls to minimize current, new business and other emerging risks in the industry and market.