Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for a HR Business Partner (HRBP).
The HR Business Partner is a strategic role that provides guidance to global functions within the Corporation. The HRBP will lead the implementation of HR initiatives and contributes to business growth through sound judgment and analysis. In partnership with business leaders, the HRBP will develop and deploy HR solutions in support of business goals; Partner with line leaders to grow a diverse leadership pipeline and improve employee engagement.
The HRBP will proactively recognize emerging trends, and business needs, acts on the short to long term business requirements, brings together combined HR solutions to create a high performing organization and provides feedback from the business to the HR function.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proven knowledge in one or more HR areas preferably a good understanding of the overall HR processes
- Full proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Responsible for supporting the business managers in aligning business and people strategies, directions and objectives through appropriate actions and plans based on the Global HR Strategy in order to achieve the related company business strategy, through definition and implementation of global program(s) in line with the Global HR team.
- Working in partnership with the business management team, prepare and maintain a Talent plan through the assessment of organizational effectiveness.
- Leading the roll-out of Global HR initiatives and yearly cycles such as: talent management, succession planning, performance management, etc. aligning the implementation in the Global functions and as well across the Corporate Operations.
- Act as a change agent to support re-organizations, business strategies and initiatives and introduction of new business practices.
- Design and implement an integrated action plan in order to develop and retain key talent
- Promote corporate Culture and engage employees in the Corporate offices.
- Work proactively with the business managers to continuously improve HR service levels and ensure client satisfaction.
- Oversee the job analysis process to determine appropriate pay structures, grading and promotions according to compensation guidelines and market analysis.
- Manage special projects.
Education / Training
- Master in HR/ Economics/ Psychology /Law or equivalent through experience.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant HR experience or HRBP role in an international environment.
- Proven experience in managing: Performance Management, Succession Planning, Talent Management, Recruitment, Total Rewards, Internal Communication, Change Management and Employee Engagement
- Experience working in a multi-cultural and collaborative environment