Our client is a company with decades of experience in the healthcare industry, helping those americans without health insurance. Through sponsorship programs, Medicaid screening and premium monitoring, empowering patients to get the coverage and care they need and get back on their feet.
If you’re a people-person looking to start a career in the exciting world of HR, this is the best place to dive in. thrives when our personnel thrive, and that starts by hiring the right HR professionals.
They are looking for a HR Generalist to join their team, a qualified and resourceful HR generalist to support our HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
This role will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping the company to plan and administer important functions, such as staffing, training and development, and compensation and benefits.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
Education / Training
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Additional HR training or experience a must
- +5 years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP a plus.