Come join our amazing team as a Human Resources Specialist!
Our client is a growing educational publisher with European roots. Their mission is to help students learn world languages they can use in real-life situations, by creatin engaging and meaningful content that sparks their curiosity and motivates them to learn.
As a Human Resources Specialist, you will be responsible for various human resources functions such as administrative functions, recruiting, benefits administration, and compliance with state and federal labor law.
This is a part-time position to be perfom on-site and it is located in Chicago, IL.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles.
- University degree in Human Resources or similar.
- Knowledge in Labor laws and regulations
- Languages: English and Spanish (verbal and written)
- Responsible for the recruiting process and being the main point of contact for the recruitment agency partner.
- Ensure the employee’s onboarding process.
- Assist with the training plans and inscriptions.
- Help with employees relations and people satisfaction.
- Prepare or update employment records related to hirings, transfers, promotions and terminations.
- Be in charge of day to day of Labor Laws and Legal Compliance (payroll, reporting, labor contracts, dismissals).
- Develop and provide health and safety programs and measures.
- Provide support with follow-up of holidays, annual calendars and people attendance .