Our client is a company that delivers innovative asset management, valuation, and disposition solutions for copiers and office equipment. Right now they are looking for an Inside Sales Representative.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent Required
- 2 + years’ experience in Outbound calls and Data Entry
- Strong Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Windows
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Familiar with using a CRM database to document all activities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to research companies via the internet
- Ability to develop trust/rapport and determine who the contact is at potential clients
- Must be bi-lingual English (strong) and Spanish
- Responsible for servicing a small base of clients going forward and will be given regular lead and walk-in to service at the facilities.
- Responsible for cold calling dealers within the industry. The good part as many of these dealers are interested in buying inventory from the company which is a leader in the industry so it is not a hard sell.
- The position will entail making approximately 45 contacts per day and this will continue until you have built your client base to an appropriate level.
- Responsible for meeting their on-going clients and walk-ins at the warehouse, so must
be comfortable showing clients copiers/printers in this area, have a professional
appears and comfortable with face to face sales/customer service.