Our client is an important multinational retail group of high-end and premium residential kitchen appliances and products based in Miami with operations in most of the Latin America and the Caribbean countries through a network of subsidiaries, and dealers.
They are looking for a Inside Sales Representative to join their team!
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experienced in selling premium residential kitchen appliances
- Experienced in selling from several of the following Channels: appliances stores, hardware stores, furniture and decoration, kitchen and bathroom studios
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including advance level of Power Point, excel , Social Media
- Perfectly bilingual – fluent in English, strong written communication skills.
- Work with the sales department to develop leads and educate new clients on program specifics.
- Inbound and outbound communications with property owners (new and existing) via phone and email working on a daily base with kitchen studios, interior designers, architects, real state residential developers, general contractors, and real estate agents.
- Build, grow and manage the business and day-to-day relationships with current and future customers in the assigned territories
- Establish a strong relationship with Architects, Interior Designers, Builders, Developers and other specifies of premium and ultra-premium kitchen appliance brands.
- Background in architecture, interior design, kitchen environments, gourmet cooking, entertaining
- Experience in real state/new construction projects