Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for a IT Security and Compliance Manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Successful candidate must have a strong technical background in systems and network security,
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Expertise in assessing technology risks and development of controls to mitigate risks.
- Expertise in key technology domains including, but not limited to: change management, incident and problem management, event management, SDLC and application development, service continuity/availability.
- MS, 0365, Linux, Unix, AWS, Azure
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills with ability to quickly establish new relationships across the enterprise.
- Lead design assessments on current technology controls to identify potential improvements.
- Work with key stakeholders within information technology and information security to identify risks and recommend control implementations.
- Define metrics to support operating effectiveness conclusions and enable continuous control monitoring.
- Lead the performance of root-cause analysis on recurring technology caused events to identify unmitigated risks and areas for control enhancements.
- Review, implement, update and document IT security Roadmap, policies and procedures
- Manage security audits, vulnerability and threat assessments, and directing responses to network or system intrusions
- Ensure compliance requirements (SOX, etc.) are met through implementation and testing of controls
- Keep up-to-date on new regulations, compliance requirements, and official guidance from industry related organizations.
- Drive creative thinking to generate insights, alternatives, and technical terms within key areas of technology.
- Demonstrate ability to consider multiple viewpoints and bring them to consensus
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to IT personnel
- provide executive management with compliance reports and audit findings
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or relate
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CompTIA Security+. CISA, CISM, or CRISC preferred
- Ten years of relevant experience preferred. With five years of systems and network security experience.
- Two years of managerial experience
- Experience in key information security domains including: application security, identity and access management, and IT Asset and Configuration management.