Our client is a growing brewing company and right now they are looking for a Jr Financial Analyst to support the Finance Manager in different areas.
You must have an accounting or finance background and open to learning with great possibilities to develop your career within the company.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor degree student or a junior professional
- 1 year of experience in finance, accounting, or administration areas
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- The position is 100% at the office
- Support and execute activities for the invoicing process
- Support in Procurement and inventory control management
- Quantify and monitor the correct use of budget avoiding deviations.
- Track customer collection management and payment to suppliers.
- Provide financial, administrative service in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
- Administrative responsibilities including some project management and bookkeeping assignments in accounts payable and receivable.