Our client, a Luxurious Boutique Hotel, is currently looking for a Jr. Revenue Manager, someone with a strong background and experience in the Hospitality Industry, ideally from the Miami – Doral area.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2 – 4 years of hands-on Hotel Revenue Management experience.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience using Opera.
- Developing pricing strategies, including building rates for rooms and packages and determining discounts and specialty rates
- Forecasting pricing and revenue based on demand and market trends
- Marketing Campaigns and Social Media
- Work along with the designer to do promotions, flyers, menu design, videos, etc
- Update hotel press kit, photography, and b-roll.
- Develop, coordinate, execute, and maintain social media content.
- Evaluating trends in the economy and hospitality industry
- Creating promotional plans to increase revenue
- Understanding inventory management processes
- Generating revenue reports
Education / Training
- Bachelors degree.