Our client is a leader in the telecommunications industry and right now they are looking for a Junior Business Analytics to focus on third-party cost for MNC and WH business and backbone Cost tracking. Will be working closely with the Vendor Managers and Regional Managers, which are the ones responsible for the budget.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bilingual English & Spanish
- Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- VBA will be a plus
- Strong personal and team working skills
- Commitment with deadlines
- Willing to manage periods of intense work and high pressure
- Proactive and practical approach to problem-solving
- Willingness to work in a fast changing environment with large learning potential
- Prepare monthly and on-demand reports tracking the actuals and main deviations versus budget
- Consolidate and coordinate Monthy Forecast
- Assure that the actuals are reflected correctly in the accounting:
- Administrative tasks – POs
- Good Receipts aligned with real costs
- Coordinate with Regional Coordinators (America) to assure that from an economic point of view the company’s and Providers inventories are aligned
- Assure that invoices are processed and paid on time
- Assure that the information reflected in Sigma is correct
- Cost Assurance – assure that every cost has revenues related
- Inventory analyses identifying new business and cancelations
- Budget support
- Reporting (P&L and Budget performance)
Education / Training
- Business Administration Bachelor.
- Accounting and Finance Qualifications.
- General Tax knowledge will be a plus.
- 2 + years of experience in a similar position where Business Administration, Accounting and Finance skills have been developed.