As the Latam B2B Technology Director you will lead e2e product lifecycle evolution from initial implementation to incremental releases and new features for B2B digital services (SDWAN, Cloud, security).
You will be accountable for the designing, engineering & building delivery and operations of B2B digital platforms.
You will be responsible for aligning opcos towards digital services and across functions and opcos to drive standardization and product industrialization, he/she will be responsible for coordination between functions and activities, with an E2E view and leverage common tools across countries to enhance efficiency and improve customer experience.
THE WAY WE WORK
This is a great opportunity to work in a multinational Telecom company that is recognized as BEST PLACE TO WORK across all LATAM.
If you want to participate in this great opportunity leave us your resume and we will make sure to contact you.
Not ready to apply yet?, or maybe you have some doubts?
Feel free to schedule a call or send me an email to email@example.com to start the conversation
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!
Qualifications / Requirements
- More than 10 years of relevant professional experience in a telecommunication company with exposure to mobile, fixed and cloud technologies. Familiarity with LATAM and Emerging markets
- Ability to easily integrate into a multicultural and fast paced environment
- Experience and working knowledge of common engineering design principles and methodologies with ability to read and understand engineering specifications and documentation.
- Deep understating of network architecture
- Working knowledge of SDWAN, cloud and security
- Experience in DevOps environments.
- Ability to think “out-of-the-box” to define the technology initiatives that create unique value and differentiation
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast moving, highly competitive business environment.
- Outstanding team player with a positive attitude and the ability to lead multi-disciplinary and geographically distributed teams
- Solid English, Spanish a key advantage
- Orientation to internal and external clients
- Management and leadership
- Exceptional service and results orientation
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language. Successfully presents technical information. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations to senior management
- Ability to achieve results through others
- Excellent self-organization and self-direction in performance of tasks, including time management skills
- Set and manage priorities
- Ability to manage remote teams
- B2B tech lead is accountable for the design, engineering & build delivery and operations for digital B2B platforms.
- Responsible for technology choices and vendor management for services dedicated to B2B.
- Responsible for high-level service design and low-level design, configuration, and development for shared and dedicated platforms.
- Enable, support, and optimize the management, maintenance, and use of the B2B Infrastructure portfolio.
- Allows to have uniform platforms across countries fully aligned with commercial roadmap and leverage efficiencies and improve Time To Market
- Provide B2B support to create e2e solutions blueprints per customer segment based on standard building blocks.
- Align organization capabilities to match customer needs with standard solutions that are competitive, profitable, and well supported (dedicated/focused/multilayer/multiple building blocks).
- Provide to Global teams real market requirements to better align regional technology strategies
- Communicate to local teams the B2B digital technology strategy aligned with Global B2B and Technology strategy
- Ensure support and maintenance of B2B technology environment in Latam through technology tools, organizational and process support structures
- Follows efficient processes and policies for B2B digital operations.
- Ensure competence development, capabilities and process evolution to keep up with ever changing technologies.
- Supervise high impact or critical B2B digital incidents / events and ensure that appropriate and effective escalation communications are in place for all stakeholders. Maintain clear paths for escalation and ensure these are managed effectively.
- Identify B2B technology operations requirements, risks and issues, propose appropriate solutions and courses of action.
- Deliver on KPIs and SLAs agreed for B2B digital solutions to ensure continuous improvements and/or preventive actions are executed.
- Participate in periodic vendor performance reviews for strategic vendors to ensure they are meeting the agreed SLAs and manage associated remediation plans as necessary.
- Execute testing and acceptance of new IT features testing & deployment to support product changes.
- Responsible for L2/L3 support of IT platforms dedicated to B2B.
Education / Training
- Degree in Engineering or Telecommunications with previous technical management experience, MBA or Master’s preferred