We are looking for a legal assistant/Paralegal, who lives in Tampas county and can fulfill this position asap.
Why Join Us?
This is a long-term position.
The salary our client is offering is above of Tampa area salary range, plus a bonus payment.
Our client is flexible with office hours and working from home. This position is going to be once a week at the office if required and the rest of the days from home.
401k with match(the % is direct with the client)
2 weeks PTO.
No health insurance at this moment, willing to negotiate with potential candidates
Qualifications / Requirements
Probate Administration Practice: Looking for a full-time paralegal/legal assistant for busy probate/trust administration and estate planning practice. Training will be provided but experience in the legal field is required, especially related to filing pleadings in Florida. Detail-oriented individual required. Must be independent and able to search for answers. Organizational, technology, and customer service skills are imperative. Will handle client calls, new client intake/inquiries, drafting pleadings and motions, scheduling, legal research, efiling, document execution, mail processing, etc.. Work will be almost entirely remote, with weekly mail processing/scanning required at the office downtown with easy parking. Some personal scheduling work will be required occasionally as well. Pay dependent upon experience.
* Review and draft probate legal documents and estate planning documents
* Proof-reading documents – accurate with no errors or typos
* Create and maintain case files, task lists, and status updates
* Facilitate the meeting of attorney’s deadlines by keeping organized schedules and providing timely reminders
* Conduct legal research
* Efiling across the state (eportal, JAWS, File & Serve Xpress, Courtfile, etc.)