Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for a Lending Product Manager to join their team in Panama!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Business Administration, Economics or Engineering
- Masters Degree, CPA, CFA, or MBA
- Knowledge and experience in Project and Product Management and leadership (scrum methodology is a must). Must have very strong skills in Project initiation especially in technology and business requirements gathering, understanding level of detail required to proceed with any product, estimations, planning and rapid mobilization
- Exceptional service, results-oriented individual with superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Results-oriented individual able to deliver in a fast-pace environment and a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work under pressure, time constraints and constant change
- Experience with complex execution programs (preferably in FS) and high-paced environments, managing fast development processes, interacting with SW architects & 3rd party technology providers to achieve desired product features/offering
- Financial Services experience and relationships in Latam (value add if deep in the Digital FS space), experience in MFS market with a proven track record of driving customer acquisitions and revenue growth
- Familiar with mobile content, application stores and web sites/portals technical requirements as well as social media
- Direct experience with digital developments and managing portfolio of digital products, understanding of digital ecosystem to create engagement and high growth for digital audiences through innovative concepts and proven track record of working in agile, managing fast development processes and interacting with software architects
- Experience with complex execution programs (preferably in FS) and high-paced environments, managing fast develop. processes, interacting with SW architects & 3rd party technology providers to achieve desired product features/offering
- Experience managing teams directly and indirectly, preferably with experience managing remote teams
- Define product strategy for the vertical, coordinate product targets set up
- Implement and track all product and BU KPIs
- Lead product management efforts for the vertical from product definition to execution, delivering products with effective UX while achieving commercial strategy
- Lead agile teams with end-to-end control over cell objectives, priorities and resources.
- Deliver product development and enhancement, improving performance and delivering constant conversion increase.
- Define channel strategy and prioritization, and follow up each stage of the product lifecycle.
- Work closely with in-country teams to drive prioritization within cells.
- Effectively manage both short-term feature releases and longer-term roadmap
- Lead, engage and involve other Millicom inter-functional teams to achieve effective communication across units / functions (legal, etc.).
- Organize regional activities to align strategy, measure digital services performance and evolve services to continuously satisfy market needs and beat competition