Our client is a well-recognized semi-custom builder of center-console saltwater fishing boats and catamarans, captivating and enabling sport fishermen and women to pursue their trophies with intuitive designs, superb construction, and exhilarating performance, since 2006.
They are looking for a Manufacturing Production Manager to join their team!
You will build high-quality boats on time, within budget, and at the required rate through effective leadership of the Production organization.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Engineering or Bachelor’s degree specialized in Manufacturing and Operations
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Proven experience managing Operations / Production functions in fast-paced manufacturing environments. Ideally of complex products.
- Ample experience leading direct labor and middle management
- Skilled with Microsoft programs, especially proficient with excel
- Marine, automotive, or aerospace background desirable
- Proven managerial experience, capable of linking strategy with operational business aspects
- Understanding of best manufacturing practices
- Extensible knowledgeable in Production Management Systems and Industrial Engineering
- Bilingual – English/Spanish
- Flexible working hours
- Results-driven, team player, engaged and committed
- Detail-oriented, hands-on mentality
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Winning attitude; be a role model leading by example
- Able to efficiently work in multicultural environments