Our client is an Industry Leading Manufacturing company of Corrosive Resistant Exhaust Fans and they are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team in Bradenton, FL!
You will assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support and will report to the Director of Business Development and the European Marketing and Management Teams.
You are passionate about Social media, content creation, and enjoy working with high-energy teammates, this is the opportunity for you!
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bilingual English and Spanish is required
- AA or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing or related field, preferably in construction
- Experience in designing marketing materials with Adobe suites
- Software: Proficient with Microsoft (word, excel, PowerPoint), Adobe creative suites: InDesign, illustrator, Photoshop, & other design programs.
- Maintain CRM database (Hubspot, shopify, and internal CRM)
- Perform, prioritize and implement requests as assigned
- Coordinate all Social Media campaigns
- Manage team branding and outreach – maintain cohesive branding in print and digital formats, recognize and propose new opportunities for outreach Work collaboratively with various teams
- Coordinate and partner with Director of Marketing based in Europe to produce marketing materials and designs.
- Coordinate or assist with special projects / events, as needed
- Also will train to assistance the Office Administration Manager and occasionally handle this position during required times.