Our client is a world leader in yacht chartering, brokerage, yacht marketing, yacht management, and new builds.
They are looking for a driven, creative, technical professional who is passionate about marketing automation, data, and behavioral intelligence metrics, and analysis to deliver the perfect client experience with the latest technology and tools.
You will be working within the Marketing Team and you will be responsible for research, implement and apply existing and new marketing technology to advance our leading client retention and acquisition initiatives across all platforms and devices.
Qualifications / Requirements
You will be working alongside the Heads of Technology, Market Intelligence and Business Development Departments.
- Together with the team you will be at forefront of our marketing technology, introducing new technologies and innovating as required
- You will drive the implementation of the digital marketing technology strategy and its architecture throughout the company working with our IT and Marketing teams
- You will work with our CRM team on the ongoing upgrades to our CRM data management and marketing capabilities including cross-platform communication, personalized content and the integration of intelligent AI.
- You will champion future marketing technology and its strategic benefits within the company with key executives, division and department heads and end users including areas that may require process re-thinking.
- You will work with all departments across the organization to understand key business development needs and requirements and be able to identify the most impactful opportunities and solutions
- You work to the highest best practices and have a solid understanding of all confidentiality and privacy rules, regulations and laws that affect digital marketing and our clients.
- You base your actions on data, give meaning to the numbers, identify opportunities and issues, and present findings in clear and regular internal reporting.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing technology (CRM / Acquisition)
- Proven experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions or similar
- Proven understanding of Personalization, Data Driven Marketing (DDM), and Content Analytics
- Solid experience with Digital Marketing Platform implementations (ex: ad server, analytics, DMP, DSP, frontend tooling, Mobile strategies etc.)
- Proven experience in Campaign/CRM/Direct Marketing within a HNW and UHNW international market ideally within yachting or similar luxury environment
- Adept at translating technology into easily understood solutions that solve business problems.
- Additional expertise in technologies such as Conversica would be a plus.