Our client is a leading mechanical & industrial construction company, and is currently looking for a Mechanical Account Manager / Estimator.
This role will be responsible for the overall direction, sales/ estimating, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects ensuring consistency with company’s strategy, commitments and goals.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Work in a stressful environment
- Keep customers & employees happy
- Recognize and stop unsafe practices
- Meet deadlines
- Analyze diverse problems and consistently make proper decisions
- Work successfully with limited supervision
- Have a strong working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Read, understand, and adhere to government regulations
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Have a quick learning curve
- Initiate sales with existing and new clients, provide timely estimates and project solutions while exceeding sales and gross margin goals.
- Project planning to identify project stakeholders and expectations, project goals and deliverables, project scheduling, coordinating field labor, materials and equipment.
- Provide project information to field employees in a timely manner to allow them to perform their job responsibilities successfully.
- Project execution to implement project plans and control deliverables, manage safety, timelines, costs, risk, billings, collections and quality control through project closeout
- +5 years experience in Construction, Steel or Mechanical Industry