Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for a “Data Warehouse Arquitect” to join their team in Panama!
Qualifications / Requirements
· 5+ years of experience, including 3 years in managing an IT BSS/OSS support team of a mobile network operator.
· An ability to stick to strict deadlines
· Strong Project / Program management skills in application management area
· Analytical skills and the ability to interpret information from numerous sources to prepare and present reports. Detail-oriented and able to find focused solutions to business problems is useful.
· Knowledge in customer relationship management and quality control.
· Leader and Project Manager of the DWH and Bigdata Area.
· Responsible managing changes to reflect business priorities, impacted services, and IT capability and capacity to deliver. Includes leading, organizing and training group of architects on specific systems lifecycle including: design, implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications.
· Designing ETL strategies and developing ETLs.
· Providing advice and guidance to management and SEM countries on the design and planning phases of IT systems, to ensure that requirements (particularly capacity, recovery, performance and security needs) are reflected in the overall specifications
· Leading a team of architects to deliver technology projects on time and within approved budget
· Maintaining end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence
· Ensure that the right type and number of resources that are required to fulfill the planned projects are available and in place
· Delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy resolution to SEM countries
· Responsible for financial management and reporting and optimizing processes
· Managing and leading complex stakeholders and SEM countries towards optimal solutions while helping them understand resource constraints and prioritization
· Holding the teams to the highest standards, project discipline and accountability
· Continuously improving the technical delivery model and strategy, implementing and managing delivery with the associated teams.
is to cover all operational activities of the central IT platforms covering PA
/ NI and in the mid term incorporate the rest of Central America operations.
Education / Training
Excellent level of Business understanding
· Knowledge and experience of Standard Service Support and Service Delivery technical Processes.