Want to join one of the Greatest Places to Work in Latin America? Millicom Tigo is a leading multinational company of mobile services, internet, and cable television.
We are looking for a passionate and driven results person to join our team! As the Digital Cloud and Data Manager, you will be responsible for cloud asset management, including cloud services, data exchange, and data storage artifacts.
The primary location is Panama, but we are open to review multiple locations such as: Guatemala, El Salvador, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Paraguay.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years of experience with cloud services such as AWS
- Strong analytical skills to solve problems
- Experience implementing a CMDB is preferred
- ITIL 4 experience/certification is preferred
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Passionate about digital products and services
- Effective communicator and presenter
- Establish best practices for Well-Architected Solutions with a focus on Cost Optimization and Configuration Management
- Responsible for Cloud Services lifecycle – provisioning, retention, decommissioning
- Implement a CMDB with focus on service catalog
- Work with existing Security and Operations team to enforce Security and Stability best practices
- Assess, audit, and evaluate the configurations of cloud resources
- Lead the implementation of a formal data lifecycle –ingestion/transformation/analytics
- Participate in the implementation of data quality metrics for the ecosystem (ETL Jobs, Kinesis, Event Broker)
- Participate in the implementation of data protection & privacy guidelines (PII)
- Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – work prioritization, planning, task delegation, and coordination
- AWS Configuration, Control Tower, Organizations
- Basic Telecommunications and/or digital product development experience