Our client is a supplementary company with a great corporate culture, right now they are looking for a National Account Manager to be responsible for leading Regional Account sales and achieving volume and distribution goals for the company. The National Account Manager will also work closely with the assigned wholesalers and distributor chain team to achieve desired results.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach. Lead selling within assigned regional chains.
- Ability to build a direct relationship with trade as well as be the direct regional/local contacts
- Existing knowledge of national off-premise chains in assigned territory.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well organized with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must be adaptive to change within organization and industry.
- Must be willing to travel to meet with assigned customers.
- Results oriented, innovation, strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Display integrity, character, and strong leadership skills.
- Valid driving license
- Direct lead account responsibility in identified national account universe.
- Direct sales responsibility of key account relationships within assigned geography focus on the BU high ACV chain accounts
- Ensure compliance on national corporate mandated and optional programs.
- Ensure local market/region pricing is in line with National pricing standards.
- Work with Field Sales Organization to ensure In-store standards.
- Direct contact with local/regional account teams within the distributor to set strategy and sales expectations.
- Responsible for building and owning relationships through select management within wholesaler network sharing key contact responsibilities for Company communication.
Education / Training
- 5 + years of experience in the beverage industry and sales experience or related business with a knowledge
- Medium or higher commercial degree
- Experience in Off-channel and advanced beverage knowledge preferred.
Travel 50% of total time