Our client is an important spanish publishing company and is now looking for a National Sales & Marketing Manager.
This role will be a part of an ambitious project across the country, responsible for growing business and sales in Higher Education and K12 collections, acting as instructor stakeholder, presenting the catalog, and influencing buying decisions and adoptions.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bilingual: English and Spanish or Also English and French
- Developing sales frameworks in order to identify and create sales opportunities and promote long-lasting relationships with key instructors in universities, institutions, and schools.
- Working with the marketing department to propose, organize, and plan conferences, events, and activities to promote our list, focusing on research and teaching the Spanish language.
- Conducting successful product and methodology presentations, managing and developing a daily relationship with instructors and distributors (including appointments, calls, mailing, and videoconferences) in order to develop our customer database, promote the catalog, and maintain and secure new adoptions.
- Making suggestions for strategies and a marketing business plan based on market landscape knowledge.
- Providing the CEO with effective solutions to overcome gaps, challenges, and obstacles in the market.
- Executing the sales and promotion plan and collaborating with the CEO to achieve, ensure, and track business targets.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Teaching experience
- Sales and Marketing background
- Remote position, reporting to CEO