Our client is a high-end furniture company, provides a peerless, exclusive, luxurious experience to their clients since 1998, and they are seeking an Office Assistant to join their team at their main office located in Doral.
As Office Assistant, you will responsible, mainly for customer service related activities.
This is a full-time position. As such, a very competitive package of benefits is offered, including health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off and a retirement plan.
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Candidates must be fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA for any employer.
- Schedule: Monday / Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Scheduling deliveries
- Contacting clients about their claims
- Handling payments from our clients
- Answering phone calls
- Writing emails
- Filing paperwork
- Coordinating delivery schedule with our office and our delivery teams
- This position requires constant interaction with clients (via telephone and email). As such, a focus on outstanding customer service is a must.