Our client is an innovative company within the e-commerce industry, they are currently looking for an Oline Marketing Manager to join their team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 4+ years of proven experience and demonstrated success in a website management role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or related field
- Advanced knowledge of Magento (Must)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO tools/platforms (Moz, SEMRush, etc.)
- HTML knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills – including pivot tables
- Ability to work independently
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
Site Merchandising / Optimization:
- Effectively merchandise products within the product category in an effort to influence conversion rate and sales, while balancing with marketing initiatives and brand focus.
- Utilize all available data points, which include consumer demand, product inventory, product margin, shipping rates, etc. in an effort to drive profitability for the e-commerce channel. This will include upselling, cross-selling, catalog structure management, and creation of product specific landing pages.
- Develop and oversee the online merchandising and related item strategies to drive sales, conversion rate, and overall profitability for the SKUs and Categories.
- Utilize relevant reporting and analysis to communicate online business trends and SKU level performance.
- Conduct regular competitive analysis to identify best practices and recommend action steps.
- Coordinate with Marketing to gain a full understanding of all content (email, social, display, search, digital integrations, etc.) potentially driving traffic back to the company’s domain.
- Merchandise landing pages in a manner that supports the various marketing mediums while keeping the profitability of the e-commerce channel top of mind.
- Develop strategic content plans to support the marketing events, as well as the e-commerce channel category structures.
- Translate high-level business strategies into website tactical plans.
- Create and manage website project plans, schedules and budget.
- Manage the full portfolio of products for the company’s category including SKU tracking, channel priorities, exclusives, inventory management oversight, and EOL decisions.
- Conceive, design, and develop product positioning and messaging for new and current products that differentiate a product and the company’s brands in terms of price, quality, target market, and sales channel.
- Partner with Tech, external agencies, operations, analytics, and SEO team.
- Manage website operations team to ensure flawless execution of site updates.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Merchandising and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans to improve customer experience and conversion.
- Own and drive merchandise for websites taking a customer-centric viewpoint to help shoppers find and purchase what they need and desire, including site taxonomy, product description with SEO integration, categories, search and search results, and developing a visual strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define category assortments, product flow, marketing initiatives, and customer service issues.
- Manage and report on website performance and conversions, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze data, develop a hypothesis and implement experiments.
- Conduct a full-funnel analysis of acquisition efforts to identify inefficient aspects of the funnel.
- Identify opportunities for optimization and recommendations to improve ROI.
- Rigorously track and report on all program KPIs to ensure profitability goals are being met/surpassed.
- Stay abreast of digital marketing trends and industry updates.
- Identify and propose new opportunities appropriate for the brand.
- Design and develop a variety of email test campaigns for deployment
- Review all email creative previews to ensure content, promotion, disclaimers, and links are accurate and segmentation setup is accurate prior to deployment
- Pull daily email metrics and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and/or tests; distribute daily business KPIs for overall digital marketing efforts
- Work with the web development team on setup and maintenance of triggered emails using the Klaviyo platform
- Assist with customer service issues as needed
- Create and maintain email/web promotional disclaimers
- Interact with third-party providers who manage a variety of online marketing initiatives to ensure they are fully aware of the goals and objectives of each brand on a daily basis
- Interact with Call Center to educate customer service representatives on current and future product campaigns
- Oversee and manage all promotional codes and confirm consistency between websites, catalogs, and a variety of Affiliate Networks