Operational Buyer, Winter Garden, Florida JN -102021-4597
Description of the role
The primary purpose of this position is handling Procurement and Purchasing, related tasks: purchase agreements, budgets and providing support to Key Account Managers on sales activities, interfaces with our logistics team. The Operational Buyer will work closely with vendors and keep track of market trends.
Present at the plant is required as part of the job, our facility is located in Winter Garden, Florida,
- Assisting the Category managers with the selection of the right product per business
- Watching stock relating to business opportunities.
- Purchasing raw materials
- Support the import logistics team
- Working closely with Planning team to ensure stock optimization.
- Negotiating with vendors and building positive, long-term relationships.
- Researching, recommending and expending suppliers base,
- Preparing budgets and forecasting purchasing trends.
- Compiling reports on product performance and statistics
- Support Sales Team
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Logistics or Business or additional experience of education.
- Three or more years experience in raw materials international sourcing – food industry and agricultural preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of ERP system (SAP Business 1 – advantage), Microsoft Office software-Word, Excel Power Point and others.
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry – advantage
- Languages- English, Spanish- advantage
Come join our team!