Our client is a luxury jewelry brand recognized worldwide for its distinctive creations featuring nature’s most treasured resources with a rich history of cultivating fine jewelry for over 30 years.
They are currently looking for an Operations Manager to join their boutique in Boca Raton, FL!
As Operations Manager, You will be responsible for providing excellent service to all clients, support their US and Israel team and boutiques, and run the operations in the US.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Computer savvy: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and ability to adapt to new software or system
- Attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Travel is required 3-4 times per year for art shows
- Manage customer repairs, orders, and payments and uphold exceptional customer service.
- Provide sales support at art shows, private presentations, and boutique and sell as needed.
- Arrange domestics and international shipments of jewelry and resolve any customs issues.
- Follow up on all shipments to customers for the company and update customers accordingly.
- Quality control on all jewelry shipments to customers
- Merchandise jewelry at boutique, art shows, and private presentations.
- Manage daily boutique administrative operations and coordinate staff schedules.
- Manage inventory in Boca Boutique and transfers of all jewelry in the US.
- Cover the boutique shifts as needed and provide sales service. Will be a keyholder and need to open and close as needed.
- Manage account payables and receivables.
- Follow up on customers on monthly payment plans.
- Submit monthly expense reports for Boca boutique and US operations.
- Coordinate all logistics to set up presentations in art shows such as Art Miami, SOFA, EXPO, Palm Beach Shows.
- Work with contractors with boutique/booth constructions and dismantling.
- Arrange any necessities for boutiques openings/closures like permits and installations.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for US team.
- Work closely with Israel corporate office.
- Answer during working hours for the company’s live chat support.
- Answer phones at Boca boutique and direct inquiries and resolve issues as needed.
- Maintain boutique cleanliness and hygiene.
- Miscellaneous marketing projects/administrative tasks.
- Manage Insurance plans and all necessary licenses.