Our client is a company that delivers innovative asset management, valuation, and disposition solutions for copiers and office equipment. Right now they are looking for an Order Management Specialist to be responsible for all “post-sale” activity, including but not limited to, managing domestic and international orders, coordinate equipment removals, payments & data entry of orders.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3-5 years in Order Management Experience.
- Very Detailed Orientated and able to multi-task
- Dependability and a Commitment to Excellence
- Ability to Multi-task and Problem Solve
- Microsoft Outlook and Windows Proficiency
- Basic Excel Skills, may need to complete proficiency test
- Capable of adhering to company policies & procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication & follow up competency
- Bilingual English/Spanish Required
- Exhibit exceptional customer services skills through various communication channels to maintain positive business relationships with key customers.
- Identify and resolve customer issues (shortages/overages, poor quality, late receipt of product, etc.) in a timely manner and make recommendations to management to eliminate the source of the issues.
- Provide pertinent documentation to the Warehouse Manager ensuring a 48 hour lead time so equipment can be pulled and staged prior to shipment.
- Scan/e-mail all receipt documents, ship documents, and payments, etc. to offsite Order Management Department.
- Work closely with assigned Sales Reps providing real time status updates of all open orders, while ensuring orders are completed within set cycle times. Strategize with Reps and leverage their relationship with customers to push for timely payments.
- Fully participate in monitoring and supporting the Order Management performance metrics and submission of the weekly dashboards. Work closely with team members on process improvement programs.
- Coordinate with offsite Order Management on intercompany transfer shipments to maximize the effectiveness of the moves. Obtain cost effective freight quotes from local and national carriers that result in prompt delivery of company products for outbound wholesale clients.
- Work with international freight forwarding companies to schedule outbound export shipments from four warehouse locations. Finalize invoices, bill of ladings and other export documentation to ensure proper customs clearance at destination.