Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for an Organic Growth SEO to join their team in Panama!
Qualifications / Requirements
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications, or related field.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing leadership roles, including experience in brand management, digital performance, creative content, and overall marketing planning
· Proved experience as marketing or brand in a regional/LATAM environment
· Proven experience and expertise in acquisition, growth and digital performance
· Adept at working in a data driven, fast moving environments with a bias for action
· Proven success in developing and scaling a consumer brand
· High energy and action-oriented
· A history of leading teams to successful outcomes
· An aggressive self-starter but still a humble team player with a collaborative style
· Brand strategy and standards, including projects to improve the visualization of the brand in all its branches, products, and campaigns
· Development of brand content to achieve greater engagement and connection with different audiences.
· Develop content strategy and editorial calendar aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
· Ensure compliance with the law (e.g., copyright and data protection).
· Design visual assets or select appealing images and videos to complement text through different applications and programs available.
· Lead a world class brand management system with compelling content through the end-to-end customer experience (Customer Journeys)
· Execute targeted campaigns based on user knowledge and relation with the program in order to keenly target the accurate message at the right timing
· Day to day creative and advertising agencies, keeping quality assurance, team workloads, alignment with established way of work and KPI measurements
· Day to day Administration: Coordinate payment of FEES for agencies, countries needs and other content administrative activities
· Plan monthly cycle content calendar for Brand and omnichannel content
· Production of Brand Content, Video, Photo, and Audio stock content and ensure that all MKT teams implement brand standards in digital, legacy & events marketing material
· Execution; Supervise and implement best practices for digital, 121, e-mail comms & legacy across the different countries and properties
· General program content and support for internal communications.
· Monitors a business/product’s key performance metrics within a region
Education / Training
Marketing or business administration, digital and engineer Masters Degree marketing or MBA
· Skilled at developing and managing direct reports with effective team building skills and conflict resolution management
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across various departments
· Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and report directly to the executive teams & Regional ecosystems
· Strong analytical and data driven decision-making skills, highly data-driven and metrics focused leader with a history of implementing best in class marketing processes and systems to enable effective high growth
· Proficient in setting sales targets and forecasts
· A passion for building memorable brands and driving aggressive growth strategies
· Attention to detail and data driven with strong intuition for the customer’s perspective
· Proven ability to recruit, retain, and motivate high performing and distributed marketing teams